- Proof of full vaccination
Both doses were received at least 14 days prior to arrival at ExCeL, London. It must be demonstrated either via your NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App or the English vaccination letter.
Your vaccination card will not be accepted.
- Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test (LFT) or Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
This should be reported and demonstrated via your NHS COVID Pass on the NHS app, or a text message or email from NHS Test and Trace. This can be on your device or a printout. The test needs to be taken within 48 hours of arrival to ExCeL, London.
- Proof of natural immunity
Demonstrated via your NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App. based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the event (including 10 days self-isolation following the result).
The NHS COVID Pass is available if you are registered with a GP in England and:
- Have had a full course of the COVID-19 vaccine (a full course is currently two doses of any approved vaccine).
- Have had your second dose of the vaccine at least two weeks prior to CTX.
- Were vaccinated in England.
- And/or have logged your negative Lateral Flow Test results in the last 48 hours
- And/or have Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the event (including 10 days self-isolation following the result)
If you are using your negative Lateral Flow Test result to demonstrate your COVID-19 status, you can only access your NHS COVID Pass if you have registered and verified your identity on the app. You should also log your Lateral Flow Test results using the public reporting system. It can take up to two hours for your results to appear within the app.
We strongly recommended that you download the NHS App and set up your NHS COVID Pass well in advance of travelling to CTX. This is not something that is easy to do on the day outside the entrance to ExCeL.
You will only need to show your vaccine status once throughout your attendance at CTX. Your badge will be ‘marked’ for fast-track entry each time you enter the event. You can get your badge ‘marked’ only at the CTX entry points or in the badge print areas.
If you are registered with an Armed Forces GP surgery it may be that your Surgery does not currently support the NHS App and you will need to show your English vaccination letter. Click here to get your letter.
NHS Lateral Flow Test
- The test needs to be taken within 48 hours of arrival at ExCeL London.
- All tests will be self-administered.
- The results of the Lateral Flow Tests need to be uploaded using the NHS self-report tool, you do not need to be a UK resident to use this tool.
You must show proof of your negative test result. You can demonstrate it:
- Via e-mail or text message (from NHS Test and Trace).
How to get tested
Lateral Flow Test - Collect
You can visit a pharmacy to collect your Lateral Flow Tests for self-testing.
Remember if you’re an international badge holder who is required to quarantine, you can only visit a pharmacy once you’ve completed your quarantine period.
How to report your result
You can report your result online here: www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result *
*when you get to step 3 of the online form 'where in the UK do you live', please select the option 'England' as this is where you will be staying whilst attending CTX.
You can report your result by telephone (lines are open every day, 7am to 11pm):
England: 119 (free from mobiles and landlines)
International: +44 300 303 2713
Covid-19 self-testing instructions
Video Instructions: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-self-test-help#videos-how-to-do-a-rapid-test-at-home
Help and Guidance in another language: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-self-test-help#guides-in-different-formats-and-languages