CTX is open to Government, Police, Ministry of Defence visitors (UK and overseas), Private Sector, Trade and Media visitors. If you wish to attend the exhibition, or have been invited to attend, you are expected to apply via the online registration system.
View full policy
Visitors should be involved in or have some legitimate connection in the security/counter-terror and associated industries.
- Admission is restricted to professional and business visitors
- Please note that media must apply online and get a Press badge.
- During the exhibition there will be a limited onsite registration
- Please expect delays if registering on-site.
- All visitors should be engaged in bona fide areas of the security industry, defence and associated industries, government, equipment procurement organisations, specifiers, operators / end-users, trade media, or research establishments.
- All persons attending should carry and produce on request a supporting personal photographic identity document i.e. passport, photo-ID driving license, national identity, or similar. Company identification cards will not be accepted.
- All stand personnel, visitors, guests, and stand contractors acknowledge that only the Organiser’s official admission badge, worn by the person named on it, will permit admission (as the Organiser’s licensee) into CTX. The badge remains the property of the Organiser and has a notional value of 0.01p.
- No person named on the badge or the company, firm, or business which that person represents, may permit the badge to be worn by another person. The wearing of a badge under these circumstances will constitute appropriation, resulting in automatic termination of the license, and will be sufficient grounds for the unauthorized individual to be removed from the exhibition. Such action may also lead to prosecution. Identity checks will be conducted as a condition of entry.
- All stand personnel, visitors, guests, stand contractors, and service providers should pre-register.
- Any person found to be registering to attend CTX using false information/credentials or deliberately withholding information will have their application automatically denied and may be liable to prosecution.
- Without prejudice, the Organisers reserve the right to exclude any person(s).
- No photography of stands and/or exhibits is allowed without the expressed permission of the stand manager.
- Closed Circuit Television Cameras (CCTV) will be in operation at all times during the show. The organisers reserve the right to deliver the CCTV videotapes to the Police or other competent authority as evidence if requested to do so. The contents of such videotapes may be used as evidence in a court of law. For further information, contact the Security Manager.
- The Organisers reserve the right to film/permit approved third party filming across the show open days of event. By attending the show, visitors permit the organisers/approved third parties to use any footage taken.
- No sponsorship, promotional, marketing, political or prohibited materials may be brought into, used or displayed by any person inside CTX without the express written permission of the organisers. Any person in possession of non-permitted items will be refused entry to or ejected from the venue and site. Prohibited items include knives, fireworks, explosives, smoke canisters, aerosols, air-horns, noisemakers, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles, or any article that may compromise public safety or which may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person, or any article to be used for a commercial or a charitable purpose.
- Anyone attending CTX must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behavior, or any activity which may disrupt the Exhibition.
- Visitors should be aware that the purchase, procurement or brokering of any exhibit or promoted item on display at CTX may require the granting of a strategic export license from the relevant UK government organisation. For more information and to access a copy of the legislation please see the guide on the Export Control Order 2008 on the ECO website.
- Any visitor who at the sole discretion of the Organiser is deemed to be engaging in controlled business or activity during the exhibition and who is not in possession of relevant trade control licenses may be subject to action on the part of the Organisers including revocation of the application to attend and expulsion from the event. The ECO and other relevant authorities will be informed of any such activity, which may result in legal action being taken against the visitor by these authorities. Visitors expelled from the event will have no claim for redress against the Organisers, nor any refund for loss of fees.
- All persons attending the exhibition must wear business attire or service dress.
- No person under the age of 18 years, including children of exhibitors, will be admitted during the tenancy period.
- Canvassing is not permitted.